Hail can cause more than billion dollars of damage to properties, crops, and vehicles. However, there are ways that you can do in order to protect your car from New Port Richey hail damage.
Tips To Help You Avoid New Port Richey Hail Damage
- If you got caught in a hail storm while driving, then you should quickly look for a shelter. Use the GPS on your cell phone and look for the closest parking garage, gas station, and other covered spaces.
- In case you don’t have a garage, invest in a low-cost covered shelter for your car. Choose something that can provide full coverage to your vehicle.
- If you don’t have a car cover, then you can use old blankets to cover your vehicle. Be sure to duct tape them to your car to keep it safe from New Port Richey hail damage.
- Aside from blankets, you can also use floor mats in covering your car. Put them over your windshield to prevent any breakage. You can also place them on your hood and roof. Although it might not be able to cover the whole car, at least it could reduce New Port Richey hail damage.
- Keep yourself updated with the current weather. You can use your cell phone to receive storm alerts. In this way, you will know if it is already safe to come out from the covered area.
- Park your car close to a large building. This can provide shelter to your car during a hailstorm. Be sure to park your car on the opposite side of the storm to prevent New Port Richey hail damage.
- Finally, if hail hits while you are traveling, then you should drive toward or away from the storm. This is because windshields can tolerate the impact of hail but not the side windows.
If your car suffered New Port Richey hail damage, then PDR Authority is here to help you. We can repair your New Port Richey hail damage quickly and effectively for a low price. For your free estimate, contact us at 727-816-8607.